Neighborhood Website Membership Features
Each Neighborhood website has three areas for different types of users of the Service.
Guests / Public Access
- Guest access allows anyone to visit most areas in your website, which includes areas such as Home Page, News, Downloads, Links and Real Estate)
- If a guest wishes to contribute information, for example add a classified-ad, post to the forum discussions and similar, then they will need to Register and become a Member
- Every area can be controlled by the staff to make it Public or Private for Members only.
Members / Residents Only - Private Area
Once residents have registered they then have access to the Private Members-only areas.
- Registered members can get password controlled access to a members-only area. This private area typically allows members/residents more capability for interaction.
This includes discussion areas (forums), ability to post Classified Ads, Members directory and Address book, photo galleries and so on.
These are now potential leads in your data base.
- If you need to make
Staff / Administrators
- Staff can log in to a special Administration area
- Staff can manage, configure and control all aspects of the content and function of the neighborhood website.